Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun, casual park day:)

Friday I had the day off of work and went with Danielle and Jacinda to RMNP. Jacinda is working on the Kind at Emerald Lake. The weather was a bit on the warm side, but we were out climbing and not working, f-yeah!
I have taken some time off of climbing because of my elbow, but really wanted to go up to the park and at leased get a good hike in. I brought climbing gear just in case my elbow was somewhat cooperative. Once we got there, the breeze was killer and Jacinda was psyched. Danielle worked with her to get her beta worked out. I decided to go around to the backside of the Kind boulder and play on all of the moderates. There were so many super fun moderates I have forgotten about around the talus field. I played for a couple of hours and made my way back to the girls. Jacinda was getting really close to doing the Kind, but she was spent and Danielle and I had to get back to the Nutter to walk her before she crapped in the house.
We all had a fun day with sort of warm temps, but no rain to chase us out for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment